Friday, April 17, 2009

Feeling strangely happy. I wonder why.

Okay, I decided not the reveal the leaving date at all because its always changing anyway. The "joy" of paying to hv unlimited changes hur? :(

Was randomly blog surfing when I decided to visit a blog I haven't visited for a long long long time.... Saw entries tt made me feel slightly choked up and well, nostalgic. I mean I understand that the rule of the game is to be able to 拿得起放得下. But on many instances, I find myself lacking in tt department. I try really hard though. But like its often said, 开心就好.

But don't be mistaken, I am not emo now. Was just stating my point in a matter-of-fact way... Plus, I am pretty cheery because I am now watching funny adverts on youtube and I hv just spent a lovely evening with my girls. Not forgetting the laughter we shared when Haz bought the pregnancy kit (for her mom). :)

Been a really long time since I spammed youtube videos and laughed over lame commercials like shit. Here is to share a few I found. :P











HAHAHAHAHA! But as its past curfew and the mother was naughty and NOT HOME YET! I freaked and called her parents (my grandparents) who nearly sent out a search party till I got in touch with Trixie and realised she was out monitoring stock markets with some guru. Retirees are really amazing.... *faints*



And to think filal me climbed up a flight of escalators (the mall was closed) in my high heels and embarassingly caused the staff to hv to reopen the cash register so I could purchase a cake at 10.30pm. Oops!

All because the mother craved cheesecake and went alllllll the way to Great World City to find the shop I brought her to previously. Little did she know this same shop is now at the newly opened Tampines 1. HAHAHA suaku!!! :P



Got supper and she is not hm. Eat tmr don't know still as nice ma?



Just to sign off, Jiajin's birthday present still a secret till tmr. I bet she will adore it! Can't wait! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home